Broadcast Media Technology Project Consulting, Management and Engineering
• Bachelors-level Engineer (BSEE) with extensive Broadcast experience in Operations, Production, Engineering and Project Planning, Budgeting and Management. Additional experience in Multimedia Technology and New Media applications.
• Systems Project Planning and Installation
• Ten years experience cultivating professional relationships that resulted in $16 million in funding availability for a bandwidth venture including extensive work with partners, multiple professional counsel and engineers.
• Experience installing, testing and documenting a multi-building 100 chair educational campus with video distribution and conferencing capability.
• Ten years experience at a major network affiliate TV station heavily involved in three transition projects including converting network terrestrial delivery to satellite delivery, upgrading program audio chain to BTSC (analog stereo) and managing information system growth in the business departments of the station.